Safety Measures for our Guests
The wellbeing and safety of our guests and staff is very important to us, and therefore we ask that you please adhere to the following safety precautions during your stay:
- Temperature checks will be carried out daily for all guests, visitors and staff. Please report to reception on arrival, and each morning of your stay, where a colour coded sticker will be issued once a thermal test has been carried out
- Please enter the building through the main reception door and follow the one-way system once inside the building
- Please wait to be seated when entering the restaurant or bar areas
- Our staff will be wearing protective gloves and face visors for your and their protection, and will regularly sanitise between customers
- If preferred, in room dining will be available at no extra charge. Please try and give us some advance warning if possible
- We will be continuing our regular housekeeping service, with extra measures. Please vacate your room during housekeeping so our team can work safely
- If you prefer not to have your room serviced during your stay but require towels and toiletries, or tea, coffee and milk replenished, then please contact reception and we will notify the staff to provide this modified service
Our aim is to ensure you enjoy your stay at Ivy House Country Hotel and that you feel safe and secure. If you have any questions or concerns, our team will be happy to help.
Thank you for your business.